[Rhodes22-list] Another owner grateful for positive flotation

Chris Geankoplis chrisgeankoplis at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 23:18:38 EDT 2020

Woah Mark,
                Close call, one or a similar one we have all done.  Enjoy
the sailing while the weather is good. Getting a new-to-you-boat can come
with surprises. I knew I had to check the holding tank because Sean the PBO
had never used the head, but I forgot to write it down.  Brought the boat
home and found a full holding tank, that Sean got from the PBO.  Good news
was it had pretty much neutralized itself over the time.   So  yeah, we got
to write stuff down.
Chris G
Enosis