[Rhodes22-list] Almost perfect as can be - trailer

Jesse Shumaker jesse.laten.shumaker at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 19:08:08 EDT 2020

Hi Tom, I think I would leave on the rudder for short trips if I had to
launch every time as well.  I hope you find a slip for next season since it
makes all the difference in being able to get out more often and on short
notice.  Your photo makes the captain's chair look quite comfy!

Jesse Shumaker
S/V Zephyr