[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes Trailer Bunk Brackets

Jim Ignatowski zooba72 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 27 01:37:30 EDT 2021

Hello Everyone !  I just recently purchased a Rhodes 22 and the trailer bunk brackets are badly rusted.   It looks like where the bunk attaches is actually welded - but I can't tell for sure.  Has anyone had any experience replacing the brackets or plates that attach to the wood bunks?   I'll try to attach a picture that illustrates what I'm referring to.

Any information / suggestions would be appreciated.  I have a lot of work ahead of me with this boat, but looking forward to getting it in the water.

Thank you !