[Rhodes22-list] Dockage Fees

Michael Corley michael.4591 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 18:49:44 EDT 2021

I don't feel so bad about my marina fees now after seeing the contract
below for dockage of the old Ex-Enterprise.  Assuming it is a yearly
contract that is about $627,513 per month or about $660 per foot at 950
ft.

"Huntington Ingalls Inc., Newport News Shipbuilding, Newport News,
Virginia, is awarded a $7,530,161 cost-plus-fixed-fee modification to
previously-awarded contract N00024-13-C-2112 for continued storage of
EX-USS Enterprise (EX-CVN 65) at Huntington Ingalls Inc., Newport News
Shipbuilding. Work will be performed in Newport News, Virginia, and is
expected to be completed by September 2021."

Mike Corley
s/v Ranger
Hampton Roads