[Rhodes22-list] Electric motor mount vibration

Michael D. Weisner Mweisner at ebsmed.com
Mon Aug 30 21:42:54 EDT 2021

West Marine
Model # 8843567 | Mfg # 099073-10
$37.99

Protect transom, cushion engine vibration, and reduce noise. Fits most
outboards up to 25hp. Made from oil-resistant rubber with tough, flexible
engine clamp inserts.

Protects transom, dampens engine vibration and reduces noise
For outboards to 25hp
Made from oil-resistant rubber with tough, flexible engine clamp inserts

Mike
s/v Wind Lass ('91)
Nissequogue River,  NY