[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes in the Med Week 2.

Chris Geankoplis chrisgeankoplis at gmail.com
Fri Dec 24 15:16:09 EST 2021

Merry Christmas and happy holidays.  I wrestled with a problem of losing my
links on the PDF's that I send out on the Rhodes in the Med.  That plus,
well you know, visiting family etc. it has been delayed too long.  Anyway
here is a Christmas gift from me to all the good little boys and girls of
the Rhodes family.
Below is the link for week two of the trip Alice and I took on our Rhodes
from Corfu, NW Greece, to Rhodes Greece, and on to Turkey last summer.
Enjoy!

WEEK 2
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1M2VDWaCEMfzAXKPMU0nWNlKNUZbq6Obl/view?usp=sharing

Chris & Alice Geankoplis