[Rhodes22-list] New Website

Graham Stewart gstewart8 at cogeco.ca
Thu Feb 25 11:01:54 EST 2021

The web site is beautiful and information is easy to find.

One little oddity that I noticed is that the "Email list" dropdown tab does
not seem to include anything relating to email lists and perhaps should have
another title. The other little bug is that once the dropdown list is
generated it remains in focus and the only way to close it is to click on
one of the still visible tabs. Neither problem is a problem - just an item
that can be put on the list of future refinements.

Graham Stewart
Agile, Rodes 22, 1976
Kingston Ontario