[Rhodes22-list] Racing Fleet | Sunapee NH

Bob Garrant bgarrant at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 13:57:07 EDT 2021

I typically single hand my Rhodes 22 on the Chester River off Kent Island.
I prefer 7-12 kts but I’ve sailed in 18-22 kts at times, with 1-2 waves.
Because I am so close to the Chesapeake Bay the wind and waves can change
quickly. I extended the inhaul line for the IMF so I could easily reach it
from the stern and maintain tiller and mainsheet control.
Bob G
s/v Sail la Vie