[Rhodes22-list] DC visit week of Aug 1-6 Would like to see a R22

Michael Pruchnicki prunicki at icloud.com
Sun Jul 25 11:17:15 EDT 2021

Hello

    I just subscribed to the Rhodes 22 list.  I have owned a number of sailboats but am now interested in the R22.

   I will be in the DC area Aug 1-6 and would love to actually see a R22.  I would be OK traveling anywhere within 4 hrs or so.

   The General Boats factory doesn’t have anything available right now, even to see.

    Anyway, if anyone would like to share their love of the R22, I would be happy to purchase them several cold beverages as compensation.

    Also, I live in Des Moines, IA—in case anyone near here has a R22.

Thanks

Mike

515-229-5242