[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes 22 in Florida

Reuben Mezrich reuben.mezrich at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 17:30:11 EDT 2021

i keep my Rhodes 22 in Sarasota and sail it in the winter but I'm North now
(in Boston as of mid-August). I'll be returning to Sarasota in early
November and will be there through April and I'd be happy to go for a sail
anytime in that period. But I"m not interested in selling
--Reuben
Reuben Mezrich
Pelican Cove in Sarasota and Inner Harbor in Baltimore
Cell: 410-499-8922