[Rhodes22-list] Changes to the website

Jesse Shumaker jesse.laten.shumaker at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 19:48:56 EDT 2021

Yes, thanks for the great work.  The wealth of knowledge and helpfulness of
this group is one of the great things about owning a Rhodes 22.  It's a big
enough group to have plenty of people to participate but not too large to
become like some online forums which lack a sense of community.   I often
find myself wondering about how to do something when someone then starts a
thread on that topic (like the recent email chain on bottom painting
techniques) which I save off for reference.  As a relatively new sailor,
these conversations really speed up the learning curve and make it less
intimidating to tackle projects.

Jesse Shumaker
S/V Zephyr