[Rhodes22-list] Trailer winch

Bruce Greenwald bmg18 at me.com
Mon Sep 6 13:22:28 EDT 2021

My winch strap has failed near the end with the hook - not sure what happened  - maybe just exposure.  I have been using the trailer for the last few years to just move the boat around the boatyard.  I’m not sure the winch itself needs replacing - it has a lot of rust but seems solid and is functioning ok.  Can someone provide the specs for the winch strap - I have no idea how they are sized/rated and, in the event I decide to replace the winch itself, the specs for the winch?   I have written Triad but no response so far.

Bruce Greenwald
S/V Ruach
Shelter Island NY