[Rhodes22-list] racing at Lake Manawa in Iowa

Jesse Shumaker jesse.laten.shumaker at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 07:49:55 EDT 2021

We just had a Snipe regatta last weekend at our local lake.  Last year I
got an old Snipe that I race in our local fleet and I thought the racers on
the list might enjoy seeing some of the dinghy racing in the midwest.  The
video and photos came out well.  We also have match racing on Santana 20s
and have some cruiser racing as well, but I'm crewing on a Capri 22 for
that.  The video has some great drone footage.  I'm hoping my friend Shelby
can also get some drone footage of my Rhodes 22 soon.

Video by Shelby
https://youtu.be/03p4CfKKMYc

Photos from Saturday from Ken:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1KicbyxejA3YYg6EAtzq1mojKlGxa6mch?usp=sharing