[Rhodes22-list] Replacing the Gooseneck

Bob Garrant bgarrant at gmail.com
Sun Jan 23 09:08:37 EST 2022

Hi Peter,
Great video.
I ordered the gooseneck parts from Dwyer Mast for Sail la Vie.
I plan to get them installed in February.
My boss is on the trailer so I’m hoping this will make it easier.
I was wondering if it was difficult to remove the slider from inside the
mast to connect the parts. Do you have any tips for this?
Thanks
Bob Garrant
Sail la Vie 2000/2017
Kent Island, MD