[Rhodes22-list] Headsail furler replacement suggestions

Michael McKay mm.bizlist1 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 12:42:36 EDT 2022

I am planning on replacing my headsail furler.  I currently have the GB furler, which works but has some issues.  I believe that GB transitioned to the CDI furler in later years, so that’s on my short list.  If you have that, how do you like it?  Do you have other recommendations?

In addition, Do you have any insights or experience into what modifications would be required to adapt my exist 130 Genoa to a different model furler?

Thanks!

Michael McKay
(630) 209-2054 (m)

Sent from my iPhone