[Rhodes22-list] Spreaders

Peter Nyberg peter at sunnybeeches.com
Thu Apr 6 17:44:41 EDT 2023

Tom,

These are basically just non-metallic washers to isolate the aluminum mast from the stainless steel spreader bracket.  The ones that came with my boat are a little bigger than the diameter of the spreaders.  The 'official' ones from GB are slightly tapered to account for the curvature of the mast.

As long as the separation of the mast from the bracket is achieved, no other aspect of these 'cushions' need be precise.

--Peter