[Rhodes22-list] Pop top support

Chris Geankoplis chrisgeankoplis at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 21:19:56 EDT 2023

I’ve made those “doughnuts “ several times over the years, maybe 3 or 4
times for various Rhodes and even an Ensenada. Starboard, (well a Walmart
cutting board) a Harbor Freight holesaw kit and table saw or jigsaw. Bob’
your uncle.  That being said, 3-D printing is just too cool to pass up. Let
us know how it goes, be sure to post pictures of the process.
Chris Geankoplis
XENOS