[Rhodes22-list] Non-Skid guidance

Peter Nyberg peter at sunnybeeches.com
Tue Apr 18 17:22:37 EDT 2023

I did the sand and paint thing that Rick seems to be suggesting about 50 years ago when I was in the Coast Guard.  Just to be clear, this involves sprinkling sand onto wet paint, not mixing sand into paint.  As I recall, it left a surface that would take skin off if you fell on it.

I've been noodling over the possibility of doing a non-skid project on my boat, and the TotalBoat product named TotalTread has caught my eye.  I have no experience with it, but it seems worth considering.

Whatever you decide to use, I hope you'll let us all know how it works out.

--Peter