[Rhodes22-list] Bedding Cabin Rails

Peter Nyberg peter at sunnybeeches.com
Thu Apr 20 10:08:26 EDT 2023

Stephen,

I would use the 'drill-fill-drill' method for new holes and bed with butyl.  If you're not familiar with 'drill-fill-drill', let me know and I can explain further.

As for the old holes, I would fill with thickened epoxy and then cover will gel-coat repair.  There's no way to make the repair invisible.

--Peter