[Rhodes22-list] Asymmetrical Spinnaker for sale

Mark Olson mark-olson at verizon.net
Thu Apr 20 21:51:55 EDT 2023

Have sold my Rhodes.  New owner didn't want the asymmetrical spinnaker
so I'm selling it.  Attached is a picture of it in the bag.  I've never
used it and I don't think the previous owner used it much.  It looks to
be in excellent condition.

I did some looking and found www.baconsails.com.  They are in Annapolis
MD.  They don't have any Rhodes 22 asymmetrical spinnakers for sale.
Asymmetrical spinnakers for other 22' boats start at about $600.  New
ones start at about $1,200.
https://baconsails.com/bacon/select_sailboat_API.php

Offering first to the Rhodes list for $300 plus shipping.  If you live
close enough to Ridgefield Park NJ you are welcome to pick it up.

Mark Olson