[Rhodes22-list] Spreaders

Todd Tavares tavares0947 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 09:00:42 EDT 2023

Peter,

You can source SS tubing other places. Try Defender or Rigrite.
I don't know off hand what I have in the garage, but I definitely have some
extra aluminum spreaders. I can't remember offhand what the diameter is;
likely 1"? And they are pretty thin guage too.

If you get in a bind and can't source any, let me know and I'll give you
these aluminum ones.

Todd T.