[Rhodes22-list] Spreaders

Ric Stott ric at stottarchitecture.com
Wed Apr 26 09:48:28 EDT 2023

Unless you want a polished finish, I don’t see any reason to use stainless steel Spreaders.
They are heavy, hard to manipulate and much much more expensive than aluminum, which does the job.
If they are mismatched in color, you could paint them.
I’m only adding my opinion because I spend enormous amounts of time overdoing or overthinking.
Keep it simple -a  Rhodes idiom.
Ric
Dadventure

Richard F. Stott, AIA, LEED AP