[Rhodes22-list] Folding the enclosure

ROGER PIHLAJA roger_pihlaja at msn.com
Tue Aug 15 08:38:01 EDT 2023

Jeff,

Search Rhodes22.org , picture gallery , Technical.

There are a series of 6 annotated photos that illustrate, step by step, how to fold the pop top.  Note that my pop top is the early style (behind the mast).  But, the procedure should work on the new style as well.

Roger Pihlaja
S/V Dynamic Equilibrium

Sent from my iPhone