[Rhodes22-list] Folding the enclosure

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Tue Aug 15 15:56:32 EDT 2023

Jeff,

If you go to the Rhodes22 Owner's Group website, click of "Picture Gallery" then "Technical" or simply click on this link, http://rhodes22.org/pictures-technical.html, you will find a large assortment of pictures for the Rhodes 22. The eighth line down from the top is the first of a sequence of photos that document the procedure of folding the poptop enclosure from Roger Pihlaja. There's a lot more interesting stuff on our site.

Mike
s/v Wind Lass ('91)
Nissequogue River, NY
I’d rather be sailing :~)