[Rhodes22-list] Pop top enclosure folding

Peter Nyberg peter at sunnybeeches.com
Wed Aug 16 10:05:56 EDT 2023

Jeff,

I don't recall any mention of diagrams.  There's some pictures taken by Roger that Mike W provided instruction for finding in the 'Picture Gallery' section.  As Roger mentions, his enclosure is an older style that does not wrap around the mast.

If you're looking for instructions for folding a newer style enclosure that _does_ wrap around the mast, I can attempt to describe my approach.  I can't take any pictures unfortunately, since my boat and trailer are still at the trailer repair place in Maine.

Peter Nyberg
Coventry, CT
s/v Silverheels (1988/2016)