[Rhodes22-list] Pop top enclosure folding

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Wed Aug 16 15:14:59 EDT 2023

Peter,

Thank you. I noticed that the images in the pdf looked awful but I was in a hurry this morning.

I wanted to provide the links to the images in the Picture Gallery but didn't realize that they were just "thumbnails". I obtained the links by simply right clicking on the image in the array and saving the link for my email to Jeff.

Unfortunately, I didn’t review the links before sending.

For the larger images, they should have been as follows:

	http://rhodes22.org/pics/Poptop-1a.jpg
	http://rhodes22.org/pics/Poptop-2a.jpg
	http://rhodes22.org/pics/Poptop-3a.jpg
	http://rhodes22.org/pics/Poptop-4a.jpg