[Rhodes22-list] R22 Mainsheet rigging

jpd9668 at gmail.com jpd9668 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 18 19:14:53 EDT 2023

Tom,
As for GBI, I don't know their or Stan's status. He is 94-97 years of age and had been  off the grid for sometime now. For standing rigging, contact Dwyer Aluminum Mast, sorry I don't have contact info, but they have a website with a phone number. I'd advise contacting them for mast, spar and standing rigging questions. They have the drawings for all of the standing rigging, spars, etc. For running rigging, it's all pretty much by measurement. The traveler is available through an associate of Stan's (someone on the List will chime in with his name and contact info. I think the key question will be, "do you have an IMF or standard mast"? and "Do you have a roller furling jib"? If so, which one. I think there were two, maybe three. Stan's original GBI system and then the CDI F2. I believe the CDI system mates with the IMF mast, and they should have the correct measurements for the forestay. Contact Joel at info at sailcdi.com or 844-379-2407.  Good luck!

Joe Dempsey

Trojan 42
M/V Voyager
Former Rhodes 22