[Rhodes22-list] Triad trailer manufacturers plate

recorderguy2001 at yahoo.com recorderguy2001 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 22 14:40:41 EDT 2023

Unfortunately Triad trailers is only able to provide information on trailers 1996-present.  SO.....
    Does anyone have a single axle trailer of mid 80's vintage, mines an '86,  who can tell me the capacity and gross weight figures that should be on the plate,  or better yet, provide a readable picture of your plate (feel free to obscure the serial # if you like).  I need this info to register and it does not appear on the title. My plate is not readable (pic attached)

Thanks,
   Peter
Thanks Michael,
 I sent an email as you suggested.