[Rhodes22-list] Forward windows on R22

BARRY RUEHLEN ruehbl at msn.com
Fri Dec 1 17:27:23 EST 2023

A friend of mine and I have been reworking a 1986 that has turned into quite a project. Our portals are the same as you describe. We have noticed that there are snaps screwed around each window, so the previous owner must have had covers of some type to keep that water from puddling. We will do the same as soon as it gets to the top of our to do list. I also removed the seals, cleaned them, and applied a little silicone grease. They now barely leak at all. I place a couple 5 gal paint can lids under them as insurance. That would be much less expensive and way less of a hassle if it suits your purposes.
Good luck
Barry Ruehlen
Perserverance, 1986
St. James City, Fl