[Rhodes22-list] Need IMF Outhaul car

Larry Gioia lgioia at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 7 21:35:03 EST 2023

I got a replacement outhaul car with Charles’ help about 5 years ago for my 2014 Rhodes. I didn’t need to cut any corners, worked as is - I used a piece of line looped around several times to attach the clew to it, as I’d forgotten to order that metal tang which had broken.  Works fine.  That may give you the extra spacing you need.

Larry