[Rhodes22-list] Need IMF Outhaul car

jpd9668 at gmail.com jpd9668 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 8 11:06:42 EST 2023

Here is photo of new outhaul car on "Respite" and a Word doc of Stan's description of the new car. I purchased from GBI in 2019/2020. I also purchased the new traveller system at the same time, both came from Charles Gabriel.  The new outhaul did allowed a greater gap between the clew and the boom. Re: IMF operation. I was having great difficulty furling the main and according to Stan it is imperative to insure that the boom is horizontal so tightening the topping lift is required before furling. Once I did that, no problems.

Joe Dempsey
Ex-Rhodes 22
Trojan 42 MY
M/V Voyager