[Rhodes22-list] an extra 130 or 150 Genoa?

Mitch Mitchell mitchpadl at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 19:01:49 EST 2023

Matt it seems to be in ok shape. I sent it to a sail shop and had it cleaned. I bought it along with lots of other stuff from someone who was junking their boat. The furling tube on my boat needs a genoa with a sleeve so I’ve never used it. I think it’s a Hood. I’m out of town right now or I’d check. I thought I’d sell it for $300 plus shipping. If you got and didn’t like it you could return it and I would refund the cost minus shipping.  Hope that helps, Mitch

Sent from my iPhone