[Rhodes22-list] Boat cover for Rhodes22

cjlowe at sssnet.com cjlowe at sssnet.com
Wed Dec 13 11:09:55 EST 2023

I had a
Cover made for Country Rhodes six years ago at Kansas road tarp shop in
kidron ohio
It was 575.00$,$75 more for a zippered flap by the swim ladder, for access
without disturbing the cover. Best investment I've made. Can cover it in
less than ten minutes, and no flapping in the wind.
Jerry Lowe  sv country Rhodes  '86

Bruce, if this is still available I’d love to have it. My wife and I