[Rhodes22-list] Water in the Cabin

BARRY RUEHLEN ruehbl at msn.com
Fri Dec 15 03:45:11 EST 2023

Sorry for the confusing reply. I mistook the reply from Graham and Roger as a comment I made a while ago concerning my boat. Reuben, when we get our boat put back together, maybe we can meet up. We're on Pine Island, off Cape Coral. That's not a day sail but would be a reasonable overnighter. Good luck with your water issue. It can be maddening.
Barry Ruehlen
S/V Perseverance