[Rhodes22-list] Water in cabin

Graham Stewart gstewart.gm at gmail.com
Tue Dec 19 09:19:49 EST 2023

When I rebuilt my floor and stringers I used 1/2 " exterior plywood but
encased it in multiple coats of epoxy before painting both sides and
covering it with vinyl flooring attached with contact cement. Stringers
were made from pressure-treated deck boards (dried thoroughly) and were
also treated with multiple coats of epoxy. Floor boards were attached to
the stringers using inserts and stainless steel bolts ensuring that all
holes were sealed with epoxy. This was done about 6 years ago and so far
there are no signs of delamination or other damage.

Graham Stewart
Agile 76