[Rhodes22-list] Water in the Cabin

Reuben Mezrich reuben.mezrich at gmail.com
Wed Dec 20 18:49:14 EST 2023

Mike
Great point but....
The same argument would be obtained with tasting the water. I'm not sure,
given your argument, how you could ever determine the source of the water
in the bilge
I"ve had the boat 3 years now and never had even a drop of water in the
bilge.
We had torrential rains this weekend and no new water collected in the
bilge.
Its a puzzle
--Reuben

Reuben Mezrich
cell: 410-499-8922
Pelican Cove in Sarasota and Back Bay, Boston