[Rhodes22-list] Cabin Sole PHOTOS and DRAWINGS

Rod Ellner rodellner at mac.com
Wed Dec 20 20:46:30 EST 2023

So very TRUE Chris…….Ann Matecjak (Gilbertville KY) now has her SECOND Rhodes ….. when we, years ago, had a Rhodes get together there.  Rik and Sandy Sandberg  Doug & wife Glenn and Dorene Barrera Rod and Mary Ellner   (We all trailered there; Ann’s first Rhodes Anima was moored there) FUN was had by ALL (this dates to back when Stan did Strictly Sail in Chicago……we all again met in Chicago in February (Alex and Pamela Vana….moved from CO with their TWO Rhodes.   ((Alex=A lotta Xtra Bungees)).   Stan’s brother came to Kentucky Lake and delivered LOTS of Rhodes stuff……actually stayed on Blew (cuz we all had booked condo rooms).  Ann then sold Anima and bought 40-48’ boat she lived aboard 3-5 years.   She’s since sold that, got a small house and bought Rhodes #2!

Sorry for the long post….still remember when Patti’s didn’t serve alcohol…..they escorted Dorene and me thru their
 kitchen to go back to condo and GET THE BEER😜

MEMORIES

Mary and Rod
missing Blew (she’s in Ohio)
We followed our daughter to Colorado🎄.  (Grandkids ROCK 💕)
Sent from my iPhone