[Rhodes22-list] Imf part

BARRY RUEHLEN ruehbl at msn.com
Sat Dec 30 21:06:47 EST 2023

10-4 Roger,
 I have reached out to Charels Gabrial to see if he can get that upper furler donut for me. We also need a replacement pop top attachment car. If he can't help with the donut I did find much better products to make one out of rather than starboard. McMaster Carr has many types of plastics, nylon, all sorts of composites. A couple fit the bill far better than the starboard that I actually have. Oh well.
Barry Ruehlen
s/v Perserverance '87
Pine Island Fl