[Rhodes22-list] Hospital - Stan

Graham Parker gramille at tds.net
Sun Dec 31 15:53:15 EST 2023

Mike,
Thanks so much for keeping us all updated.
Please say Happy New Year to Stan and tell him we are sending healing vibes from Vermont.
Bring on 2024 for a return to peace and love and a great sailing season with a lot less rain ( at least up north here around Lake Champlain!)
Cheers
Graham Parker
Sv 00Sailin

Sent from my iPhone