[Rhodes22-list] Trailer trouble

Art Czerwonky a_czerwonky at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 22 13:51:27 EDT 2023

Here ye, hear ye,
Now at 80, a less vigorous,  I am looking for a good home for my '86 R22 Mary Jane. She served well as a very able member of the fleet, once as the platform for the Boom Room at the Annapolis Boat Show, and model for about a dozen rooms provided for US fleet skippers.
Drop me a line and I will respond. There may be more than a few skippers that may want to upgrade to an '86 boat originating from the Edenton plant.
R,Art Czerwonkys/v Mary Jane
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Sat, Jul 22, 2023 at 12:30 PM, Brian Ferguson<brian.a.ferguson76 at gmail.com> wrote:   I have a freshwater trailer and with a ‘76 Continental so brakes aren’t
really a thing for me. I actually have electric brakes. I digress. Has
anyone figured out a way to extend the brake line so air intrusion is not a
problem? Kodiak makes a 20’ flexible hose extension. Around $45. I’m sure
there’s a way to engineer something that could coil the line when not in
use. Just a thought.