[Rhodes22-list] Art's 1986 R22 is for sale

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Sat Jul 22 14:19:35 EDT 2023

Here ye, hear ye,Now at 80, a less vigorous,  I am looking for a good home for my '86 R22 Mary Jane. She served well as a very able member of the fleet, once as the platform for the Boom Room at the Annapolis Boat Show, and model for about a dozen rooms provided for US fleet skippers.Drop me a line and I will respond. There may be more than a few skippers that may want to upgrade to an '86 boat originating from the Edenton plant.R,Art Czerwonkys/v Mary Jane