[Rhodes22-list] Trailer trouble

Olivier Hecht oehecht at gmail.com
Sun Jul 23 07:41:19 EDT 2023

There should be a small pin that goes in a hole across the tongue to
prevent the sliding action that activates the brakes when you need to back
up. If you don’t have that pin, you can look for the hole that should be
there and get the correct sized pin for it. You still have to insert it
each time you need to back up, but it’s easier and better than
disconnecting the line.