[Rhodes22-list] What is wrong with my mainsail?

Art Czerwonky a_czerwonky at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 24 18:27:46 EDT 2023

Guys,
Just as a "heads-:up" I will retire as Mary Jane's skipper this year as am becoming an.older fogey. The cost will be reasonable. The only real impediment is a rudder that was destroyed in a January fire, not affecting the boat which was in separate storage.  I'm looking for a good home for this excellent craft.

Art
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Tue, Jul 18, 2023 at 10:48 PM, Graham Stewart<gstewart.gm at gmail.com> wrote:   Thanks Roger. Very helpful and appreciated.
Graham