[Rhodes22-list] Furlers and searches

david sempek dsempek64506 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 7 12:43:02 EDT 2023

Hey Joseph, Just for your information the CDI furling did not work with my stock forward stay. This my be due to the boat being a 1976. However all the turnbuckle hardware had to be changed to get the furling to mount on the stay.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Mon, Jun 5, 2023 at 6:35 AM, david sempek<dsempek64506 at yahoo.com> wrote:   I recently put a CDI on my Rhodes. They come with instructions and you can find many videos on line. Including instruction videos from CDI.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Sun, Jun 4, 2023 at 7:17 PM, Joseph Cook<josephcooksfarm at gmail.com> wrote:   Hi all.  I’ve been following da list for a long time but don’t know how to do a search.  I’m looking for info on replacing my old GB tube furler with a CDI or Harken or ?
Thanks for any help!
Joseph