[Rhodes22-list] Gas shock lazarette lifter

Peter Nyberg peter at sunnybeeches.com
Wed Jun 7 21:16:00 EDT 2023

Mark,

First, thank you for not making me lecture you on the importance of subject line discipline :^)

I had a recollection that I was involved in a discussion on this very topic at some point in the past.  It turns out it was 7 years ago.  If only I could remember what I had for breakfast ...

Hopefully, there will be something in that thread that will be useful to you.  To find it, go to the 'Archives' page of the website: http://www.rhodes22.org/email-archives.html

Scroll down to the line for July 2016 and click on the 'Thread' link. The 'Laz Hatch Gas Strut and Hinges' Thread starts about 12 lines down.

HTH,

Peter