[Rhodes22-list] center board pivot pin

Todd Tavares tavares0947 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 10 17:12:43 EDT 2023

Barry,

From looking over old files, pics, sketches and drawings, the center board
lifting set up has been both 3 to 1 and 4 to 1 over the years. Stan posted
a sketch showing the line terminating on the underside of the trunk cap. I
had an older boat that had a small removable cover to which the line was
attached. later models clearly have been upgraded to the 4 to 1 set up, as
shown in the attached pics.