[Rhodes22-list] Engine lift winch

Peter Nyberg peter at sunnybeeches.com
Sat Jun 10 17:24:03 EDT 2023

Dave,

I think Stan used a variety of specific models over the years depending on what was readily available.  I've attached a picture of mine.  In case the image quality isn't that good, the label says 'Badlands Winches' with the number '2500', with no indication of what that number might refer to.

As is probably obvious, the photo was relatively easy to take because the winch is not installed in my boat.  I converted to a manual lift system years ago, and I'm pretty pleased with that, so I won't be going back.  You're welcome to this on, if we can figure out how to get it from me to you.

Peter Nyberg
Coventry, CT
s/v Silverheels (1988/2016)