[Rhodes22-list] Outer Shroud Work

jpd9668 jpd9668 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 08:57:56 EDT 2023

No problem, as long as you don't undo them all at once!  You can "lose" at  least four of your stays and the mast will remain. Note shroud rollers on Respite.Joe DempseyTrojan 42m/v VoyagerFormer Rhodes 22s/v RespiteDeltaville, VA  Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S22 5G, an AT&T 5G smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Matt Wilson <mwhornblower at gmail.com> Date: 6/12/23  11:53 AM  (GMT-05:00) To: The Rhodes 22 Email List <rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org> Subject: [Rhodes22-list] Outer Shroud Work Hello everyone,I need to replace my outer shroud/turnbuckle covers.  Is it safe to do sowhile the mast is up if the lower shrouds are taut?  Anything I'm missingor should think about?Thanks for helping some of us newbies avoid newbie mistakes,Matt WilsonHornblower IIWhite Bear Lake, MN