[Rhodes22-list] new Rhodes 22 owner

Jesse Shumaker jesse.laten.shumaker at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 15:48:33 EDT 2023

Hi, I'd like to introduce Ted, the new owner of Zephyr, the Rhodes 22 that
I owned since 2019.  It was a great boat for me.  I learned so much sailing
and working on boat projects.  It just so happens that the owner before me
was also named Ted so I guess this particular R22 belongs with people named
Ted.  I am glad to see the boat go to a family that will get a lot of use
and enjoyment out of it.  Since it is staying local, I got to see the boat
out under sail with the new captain at the helm this weekend.  Zephyr
continues to look great!

Thanks to everyone on this list that helped me with my questions over the
years.  The R22 and the people that sail these boats are very high quality!

Jesse Shumaker
Former owner of R22 Zephyr
Current owner of Island Packet 380 also named Zephyr