[Rhodes22-list] Charging trolling motor batteries underway

Peter Nyberg peter at sunnybeeches.com
Thu Jun 22 08:06:22 EDT 2023

Jeff,

I think the general recommendation would be to do this with a DC-DC charger.  However, a while back I stumbled on a YouTube video from a guy suggesting that you could just directly connect lithium and lead-acid batteries: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAuPfgZgXec

Please let us know what you decide and how it works out.

—Peter